Court Orders & Default Judgments

A court will make an order if it agrees you owe a debt, even if you do not go to court. Once an order is made a creditor can apply for enforcement orders to make you pay that debt.

A default judgment can be sought by the creditor if you have not filed a defence or paid the debt within 28 days of a statement of claim being filed.

Didn’t find what you were looking for?

Speak to our professional team on 1300 788 788 for IMMEDIATE solutions for your business.

Enquire online now.

Express contact